Hoping you are fine and dandy. One of the many things I’ll be sharing on my blog is how to save, including extras and freebies. Well today I have a Gyft for you. No, that’s not a typo. It’s a free $5 gift card type of Gyft.
For a limited time Gyft.com is giving first time customers a free $5 gift card of their choice. I completed this offer and can vouch that it’s legit. I’m so excited to tell you about this! Probably too excited. Plus I’m hyped up on coffee right now, but that’s another story. Let me tell you about Gyft.
Yes. What is This Gyft You Speak Of?
Gyft.com is a company that helps you keep tabs on your gift cards and manage them online. Why would you want to do that? I can think of several reasons this might appeal to you:
- You can download their mobile app and have all of your gift cards at your fingertips. Just open and pay. By doing this you won’t have to carry them all like I did just in case some amazing deal surfaced while out and about. What? You mean I’m the only one that carried all of her gift cards around?
- No more wondering where you put your gift cards. I’m good about storing them all in one place, but inevitably there is one that goes “missing.”
- You can use your cards online simply by logging onto Gyft and selecting your stored cards.
- They have an online Gyft store where you can purchase cards from over 200 retailers like Amazon, Target, Home Depot, Starbucks, Kohls, Whole Foods, iTunes and more. Bonus, when you purchase from them, you earn points which turn into discounts on future purchases.
- You can give or re-gift to other people.
- Did I mention that they are giving away a free $5 gift card?
How to Get Your Free $5 Gift Card
So here’s how this deal works. When you purchase a gift card valued at $15 or more, you get $5 added to the card on the spot! So you get a $15 dollar gift card for $10. That’s an awesome deal! The great thing is, it couldn’t be easier to get it.
Go to Gyft.com and sign up using Facebook, Google or email. That’s it! Once you’re signed up the free $5 gift card (in the form of a Gyft promotional code) will be in your account waiting for you.
Next comes the fun part. Browse all of the cards available, select the one you want, apply the promo code and BAM, $5 will be taken off of the price. You can pay with PayPal, credit cards, Apple Pay, Google, and Bitcoins (do you know anyone who owns Bitcoins?).
Important Gyft Stuff Because I Don’t Want You to Miss Out
- Once you sign up you MUST use your promo code within 24 hours or it will vaporize and you will cry. I would cry if I missed out, but that’s just me.
- There’s one freebie per household. This just means my husband is lucky because I would have been on him all night long to get his.
- For the best deal, buy a $15 card. I mean it’s still a great deal if you buy a larger denomination, but I’m all about getting the best deal!
- Remember, this offer is only good for a limited time so take advantage of it soon.